Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I like someone. There, I said it.  (Read 8692 times)

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I like someone. There, I said it.
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2007, 08:10:01 pm »
Tits. Got it.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

wethepeople

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2007, 08:15:56 pm »
XD

No. I'm actually more biased towards not liking her then I should seem. She is pretty religious but not that bad. It should be no problem in the long run since I used to be like her with religion.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2007, 08:18:42 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
To me they are. You can be religious then you can be a jesus freak. Imagine when what they wear is conservative, what they listen to is religious, what they draw and write is both conservative and religious, etc. She would be on the bottom of my very, very short list of girls I like IF NOT for a side of her I can tell is there. I like her, not so much her actions or overwhelming beliefs.

I don't like her religious side. She's fine anywhere else.

>_> You seem a lot less tolerant than before.

...The girl I like's MSN nickname used to be "~Jesus Freak~"

>.>

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2007, 08:22:35 pm »
>_> I've changed alot Damen. I'm not as tolerant as I used to be.

You serious? >_>

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2007, 08:23:00 pm »
One hundred percent serious.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2007, 08:25:14 pm »
Hm. Well, I'm not THAT intolerant. >_> If someone's MSN name is anything I normally don't give a shit, it matters not.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2007, 08:26:56 pm »
There's nothing wrong with a youthful religious person, C-Zom.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

wethepeople

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2007, 08:31:44 pm »
Damen, please. <_< Don't judge my beliefs, I have them for a reason. She isn't religious, I would probably even say she doesn't have a choice. She lives in such a strict family.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2007, 08:32:43 pm »
>_> I was being sarcastic.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

wethepeople

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2007, 08:33:26 pm »
<_< Good.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2007, 10:32:06 pm »
crap, i got a no ;_;

ahh well, as has been said, better than not knowing

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2007, 11:22:17 pm »
Holy crap, nice Vector. Nice for asking that is. @_@ -High five- Sorry it was a no though, but that was dedicated. you post you're gonna do it and you don't let us down, that takes courage.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2007, 11:43:09 pm »
i said i was going to do it after i did...heh

but oh well, live and learn

and if you dont learn than at least have fun

well, at this time i must do 2 things

1. find another date for homecomming
2.keep having fun cause in the end, lifes all a big joke

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2007, 11:45:08 pm »
Whoops, by bad.

You gotta find a date dude, shouldn't be too hard for you. =P

Life isn't a joke, but it sure seems like it is at times.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2007, 11:52:46 pm »
I'll find a date, i know someone who likes me, they are really nice and fun to be with. not hot but, as odd as it may sound i really dont care (i've dated way too many hot/shallow girls for a life time) and also she is a year older

and if that does not work then i dont know but i'll figure out someone though, it is hard for me. while it may not seem so becase i force my self to change this, i am kinda shy (flask probley will say this is ox but i've known him since before i could read) so its hard but i still do it

and life is a joke to me, no matter how well you do, in the end you still get the shaft cause you die and lose everything so no matter what it is i just try to laugh it off

wethepeople

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2007, 11:57:48 pm »
Yeah, you'll find someone. And I agree, I do not care for model like girls. =/ I like cute girls, not hot girls.

Everyone is shy in some way.

You die and lose everything, correct. >_>
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 11:57:58 pm by wethepeople »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2007, 12:06:41 am »
no  you missunder stood me, I really dont care how they look, well not freakish but i dont care cute, hot, pretty. not for me anymore, im just going to date people i like for who they are, not how they look

and yes, since we all die, make fun of life while you go is what i think

wethepeople

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2007, 12:07:52 am »
Yeah, I worded myself wrong. I prefer cute over hot, but when it comes down to it I prefer personality like you.

I say make fun IN life, not of life.Have as much fun as you can. Its your life, live it like you want to live it.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2007, 12:12:02 am »
see i dont care cute, hot or just anything. just want personality

and i like to make fun of life, i have an.....odd life, so much to make fun of

wethepeople

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2007, 12:25:36 am »
Yeah, I agree.

Heh, everyones life is always different. I know mine sure is. =P

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317